The MCC Hockey Section Inc. Committee is seeking an efficient, enthusiastic and friendly Kiosk Manager. This is a part time role which may suit a retired or semi-retired member or other members with flexible schedules.
The Kiosk Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the club Kiosk including:
- Financial management and reporting
- Stock management
- Opening and closing of the facility (with assistance)
- Oversight of rosters and staffing (with assistance)
- Compliance with relevant liquor laws, food regulations and other statutory obligations
- Care of kiosk equipment and maintenance reporting.
A monthly honorarium payment is made in recognition of personal costs of travel and other incidentals.
The role is directly answerable to the Treasurer of the (Executive) Committee.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current RSA (responsible serving of alcohol) certificate
- Working with children check
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience, particularly with children
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of operating a food business
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a small team and to show appropriate initiative
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to control day‐to‐day operations
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability
- Experience with volunteers and parent groups
- Knowledge of basic financial management systems
- Own transport and own access to the internet.
Please email the club secretary Guy Peterson to express an interest and for more information at email@example.com