HV 2019 registration instructions – new Gameday system!
All players, team coaches, managers and HV umpires must be registered in the new HV system
Check out our MCC Hockey Gameday Page.
- Click ‘forgotten your password’ and it will ask you for your email address.
- Please ensure this is the email address you used when registering for your 2018 Hockey Victoria Membership. If you are confused with which email address you registered with in 2018, please email email@example.com.
DO NOT proceed to next steps unless you are sure that you used this email in 2018.
- An email will arrive in your mailbox from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your spam or trash folders) with a link to verify your email address.
- Once completed, go back to the login page.
- When you have successfully logged in, you will choose your Member Type, please see which best relates to you below.
Player = HV 2019 Outdoor Playing Membership
Coach = HV 2019 Official Membership
Umpire = HV 2019 Official Membership
Social Member = HV Non Playing Membership
Follow the steps to complete your 2019 Membership renewal.
Please follow the above instructions, however instead of clicking ‘forgotten your password’, please instead click ‘Don’t have an account’ and follow the instructions.
NEW PLAYERS DO NOT START UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE MCC HOCKEY SECRETARY TO ARRANGE TRANSFERS ETC – see below and email Guy Peterson first.
For HV system issues contact email@example.com
For new players to MCC in 2019, you may require a transfer if you:
- Have been registered with another Melbourne Metropolitan Club in the past five years;
- Have been registered with a Victorian Regional Club in the past five years;
- Have been registered with an interstate Club in Australia in the past five years
If you are not sure if you will require a transfer contact Club Secretary Guy Peterson
WHEN REQUESTING A TRANSFER:
- Ensure you are financial with your current or previous Club;
- Contact the MCC Club Secretary;
- MCC will request a transfer on your behalf from your previous Club;
- MCC will inform you when your transfer has been approved;
Once your transfer has been approved, you may register for MCC in the HV and club Majestri systems (DO NOT register with MCC Hockey UNTIL your transfer has been completed)
For new players joining MCC from overseas you may be required to obtain a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from your Country’s National Hockey Association.
Please contact Club Secretary Guy Peterson to ascertain whether you will need to obtain a NOC.
Customer service contact – Brian Lane or 0419 157 793 (Mob)
Melbourne Cricket Club Hockey Section Inc. – ABN 55 412 045 943 (MCC Hockey)
PO Box 605, South Yarra, Vic 3141