Registration for winter season
There are two parts to your successful registration.
1. MCC Hockey registration in Majestri. (You will then be given a link to register with Hockey Victoria/Hockey Australia.)
2. Hockey Victoria/Hockey Australia Individual Member Registration (does not apply for Hookin2Hockey) and fees (players). This registration also provides limited personal insurance cover.
Non-playing/non-coaching social members only need to register in Majestri.
Hockey Victoria (HV) registration
All players, team coaches, managers and HV umpires must be registered in the HV system.
- NEW players – choose NEW MEMBER
- RETURNING players (from previous season) – choose RETURNING MEMBER
- Further instructions can be found here HERE. For HV system issues contact email@example.com
MCC HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP
NEW PLAYERS must complete their MCC Majestri registration before commencing training or playing.
For new players to MCC you may require a transfer if you have in the last five years been registered with:
- another Melbourne Metropolitan Club;
- a Victorian Regional Club; or
- an interstate Club.
For membership enquiries or if you are not sure if you will require a transfer please contact the Club Secretary.
WHEN REQUESTING A TRANSFER:
- Ensure you are financial with your current or previous Club;
- Contact the MCC Club Secretary;
- MCC Hockey will request a transfer on your behalf from your previous Club;
- MCC Hockey will inform you when your transfer has been approved.
Once your transfer has been approved, you can register for MCC Hockey in the Hockey Victoria and Club Majestri system. DO NOT register with MCC Hockey UNTIL your transfer has been approved.
For new players joining MCC from overseas you may be required to obtain a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from your Country’s National Hockey Association. Please contact the Club Secretary to to find out if you will need to obtain a NOC.