UPDATE 12 JUNE
FINAL CALL FOR 2020 WINTER SEASON REGISTRATIONS – Get ready to play
Hockey Victoria has advised that the 2020 season is anticipated to commence between 11th July and 2nd August and run under a 3 month competition model, expected as follows:
• PL/PLR – 15 Round Competition [vs 19 rounds for regular season] – play each other once, minimal midweek matches + Top 4 finals
• Senior Pennant/Metro – 12 rounds [vs 18 rounds for regular season] – play each other once, plus some teams twice + Top 4 Finals
• Masters – 14-18 Rounds [vs 18 rounds for regular season)] with all teams playing each other twice + Top 4 Finals
• Open-age Monday – 12 rounds (or more if timing allows) [vs 18 rounds for regular season] playing each other once, plus some teams twice + Top 4 Finals
• Juniors – 12 rounds [vs 14 rounds for regular season) ] – playing each other once, plus some teams twice + Top 4 Finals
We need to confirm player numbers ASAP and no later than next Wednesday 17 June 2020 to be able to confirm or adjust our team entries for:
• Men pennant
• Men metro
• Women pennant
• Women metro
• Monday Masters over 45A and over 45D
• Monday open age (including prior year over 35s comp)
• Wednesday Masters over 50
• Wednesday Masters over 60
• Juniors U18, U16, U14, U12, U10
Our team entry decisions will be based on confirmed registrations in our Majestri system (adjusted for any players that previously registered and paid but who have notified us they can no longer play).
ACTION REQUIRED TO PLAY
You must register in Majestri by Wednesday 17 June if you intend to play this year.
We also need at least a deposit of $100 per senior/master/open-age and $50 per junior player to confirm your registration (and to be eligible to train) with the balance of fees due round 1 or as agreed under a payment plan, if needed
You must also register with HV before you train or play – note HV fees have been reduced (https://www.revolutionise.com.au/mcchockeyvic/registration/ – choose “register”)
There are two parts to your successful registration.
1. MCC Hockey registration in Majestri.
– You will then be given a link to register with Hockey Victoria/Australia.
2. Hockey Victoria/Australia Individual Member Registration (does not apply for Hookin2Hockey) and fees (players). This registration also provides limited insurance cover.
– Non-playing/non-coaching social members need only register in Majestri.
All players, team coaches, managers and HV umpires must be registered in the new HV system
- Choose to REGISTER
- Instructions here
NEW PLAYERS DO NOT START UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE MCC HOCKEY SECRETARY TO ARRANGE TO APPLY TO JOIN THE CLUB – form here MCCHC Inc_New membership application form (senior_junior_social)_2020 update – AND FOR TRANSFERS see below and email Guy Peterson first.
For HV system issues contact email@example.com
For new players to MCC in 2020 you may require a transfer if you:
- Have been registered with another Melbourne Metropolitan Club in the past five years;
- Have been registered with a Victorian Regional Club in the past five years;
- Have been registered with an interstate Club in Australia in the past five years
If you are not sure if you will require a transfer contact Club Secretary Guy Peterson
WHEN REQUESTING A TRANSFER:
- Ensure you are financial with your current or previous Club;
- Contact the MCC Club Secretary;
- MCC will request a transfer on your behalf from your previous Club;
- MCC will inform you when your transfer has been approved;
Once your transfer has been approved, you may register for MCC in the HV and club Majestri systems (DO NOT register with MCC Hockey UNTIL your transfer has been completed)
For new players joining MCC from overseas you may be required to obtain a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from your Country’s National Hockey Association.
Please contact Club Secretary Guy Peterson to ascertain whether you will need to obtain a NOC.
New players to MCC must also become a member of the Hockey Section.
New Player Application Form – MCCHC Inc_New membership application form (senior_junior_social)_2020 update
Fill out, scan and email the signed form to Club Secretary Guy Peterson.
Melbourne Cricket Club Hockey Section Inc. – ABN 55 412 045 943 (MCC Hockey)
PO Box 605, South Yarra, Vic 3141
HV Individual Player Membership Fees
Association fees (for insurance, etc) payable in addition to your club membership
HV fees – Age @30/12/2020 (end this year)
Junior age 8 or younger $30.00
Junior age 9 or 10 $52.50
Youth age 11 to 18 $73.00
Adult ages 19+ $100.00