Registration (from start of training in January for winter season)
There are two parts to your successful registration.
1. MCC Hockey registration in Majestri. (You will then be given a link to register with Hockey Victoria/Hockey Australia.)
2. Hockey Victoria/Hockey Australia Individual Member Registration (does not apply for Hookin2Hockey) and fees (players). This registration also provides limited personal insurance cover.
Non-playing/non-coaching social members only need to register in Majestri.
Hockey Victoria (HV) registration
All players, team coaches, managers and HV umpires must be registered in the HV system.
- NEW players – choose to REGISTER
- RETURNING players (from previous season) – choose to RENEW
- Further instructions can be found here HERE. For HV system issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you had a 2020 HV credit you received 2 emails from HV – follow the instructions and its a 2 step process (register with HV and then register with MCC Hockey).
MCC HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP
NEW PLAYERS must complete their MCC Majestri registration before commencing training or playing.
For new players to MCC you may require a transfer if you have in the last five years been registered with:
- another Melbourne Metropolitan Club;
- a Victorian Regional Club; or
- an interstate Club.
For membership enquiries or if you are not sure if you will require a transfer please contact the Club Secretary.
WHEN REQUESTING A TRANSFER:
- Ensure you are financial with your current or previous Club;
- Contact the MCC Club Secretary;
- MCC Hockey will request a transfer on your behalf from your previous Club;
- MCC Hockey will inform you when your transfer has been approved.
Once your transfer has been approved, you can register for MCC Hockey in the Hockey Victoria and club Majestri systems. DO NOT register with MCC Hockey UNTIL your transfer has been approved.
For new players joining MCC from overseas you may be required to obtain a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from your Country’s National Hockey Association. Please contact the Club Secretary to to find out if you will need to obtain a NOC.
Hockey Victoria Fees
The following Hockey Victoria association fees (for insurance, etc) are payable in addition to your club membership fee.
Player fees (age as at 1 January 2021)
Junior age 8 or younger: $15.00*
Junior age 9 or 10: $46.50
Youth age 11 to 18: $73.00
Adult ages 19+: $100.00
*a paid and registered Hookin2Hockey participant will be able to transition to club hockey or program without having to pay any additional Hockey Victoria or Hockey Australia levy.