We welcome new players for 2021. Whether you have played lots, some or only a little hockey, we’ve got plenty of options for you. We also have some great programs for kids new to hockey.
UPDATE – HOCKEY IS BACK
And we’re back….all returning and new players welcome
Training Thursday 18th Feb
- Women – ALL: PLPLR & catch up session for Pennant at MHS 8.00pm-9.30pm
- Men – PL/PLR at MHS 7.00pm-8.30pm
Men – Pennant/metro catch up session at Elwood 8.30pm-9.30pm
- Juniors free come and try and u6, u8, u10 at MHS 9am-10am
THEN AS SCHEDULED
Check out our training pages and come down for a hit or just to say hello.
- Men seniors training has started (from Premier League to Pennant and Metro teams).
- Women seniors training has started (from Premier League to Pennant and Metro teams).
- Monday night competitions start training in March (men open age, men over 45s).
- Wednesday night competitions start training in March (women’s masters, over 60s).
- Junior teams training starts March (u12 to u18 teams).
- Junior programs for 5 to 8 year olds, u10 teams and Hookin2Hockey start 20 February (South Yarra) and 22 February (Elwood) – includes no obligation come and try session
You can find out more about our player sections by following these links.
Explore the other pages on our website to learn about our club including:
- Our 2 home synthetic grounds in South Yarra (Melbourne High School) and Elwood (Elwood College).
- Our inclusive club.
- Recent news.
If you are interested in playing for MCC Hockey please get in contact with us.